NEW – Sailing to the Mark 2021 CalendarNovember 3, 2020
Starting planning out 2021 with the new Sailing to the Mark Calendar. Andrew Sims and JH Peterson capture the excitement of competitive sailing around the world and bring great races together in Sailing to the Mark.
Large blocks for notes | Beautiful reproduction | Quality heavy-weight paper | Deluxe 11″ by 14″ size
Click here to get your today!
Sailing races and locations featured in the 2021 calendar include:
- Men s 470 fleet heading to the leeward mark under spinnaker at the Hempel Miami World Cup Sailing Series
- J / 105 crew take some chilly San Francisco Bay spray at the Rolex Big Boat Series
- Laser sailor shows determination rounding the windward mark at a Fleet 413 frostbiting race
- Upwind and downwind VXOne sailors cross tracks near the weather mark at Charleston (South Carolina) Race Week
- Foredeck crew on a Sonar sets the spinnaker at a Wayzata YC Thursday evening race on Minnesota’s Lake Minnetonka.
- J / 109 URSA sails downwind on Narragansett Bay during the New York Yacht Club Annual Regatta
- Blazer leads the fleet of Melges IC37s to the windward mark off Newport, Rhode Island
- Two classics, the Alden 34 Owl and the Rhodes 27 Neva racing under spinnakers off Stonington, Maine
- J / 105 Aquavit seems to enjoy the afternoon breeze heading down San Francisco Bay during the Rolex Big Boat Series
- Crew of Melger 32 Guillotine enjoys catching the fresh breeze at Charleston Race Week
- Nacra 17s take advantage of Miami’s great winter conditions at the Hempel World Cup Sailing Series
Categorised in: New Products