San Diego, CA
- Foul Weather Gear and Boots to fit everyone.
- Hats and Croakies for everyone, with spares as needed.
- Sunscreen for lips, nose, and skin.
- Flip-Flops, Tennis Shoes, Heavy Boots & Reef Walkers.
- Electric Fan(s) & Wind Scoop to fit to your front hatch!
- Sun Awning – best if it can be left up while sailing.
- Solar Water Showers.
- Good Dodger and Weather Cloths.
- Cockpit Cushions and Cockpit Lantern.
- Reliable Self-Steering – Wind Vane or Autopilot, or both.
- Velcro Hatch Insect Netting and Porthole Screens.
- D-Con Bombs for roaches, Mosquito (& no-see-um) Coils.
- Flopper Stopper – ocean-swell roll controller.
- Charcoal or Propane BBQ to cook outside!
- Laundry Aids like rub board, large tub, plumber’s helper,
portable wringer and clothespins, plus Tide for saltwater
- Saltwater Soap (for dishes, decks, and shampoo) – plus Hair
Rinse. (Joy dishwashing soap works great in saltwater!)
- Insulated “Travel” Mugs and Thermos Bottles – 2 or more.
- Aluminum Foil Plates for rat guards on lines.
- Non-skid Matting for lockers, drawers, carpet bottoms, etc.
- Beach Towels and lightweight, fast-drying Sleeping Bags,
Blankets & Pillows.
- Cookware, Tableware, Cups, Stemware and Kitchen Timer.