San Diego, CA
- Extra Set of Oars and/or Paddles.
- Dark Glasses with polarized lenses necessary for spotting
coral in South Pacific – and lots of extras too.
- Jugs for Diesel, Gas and Water as needed – make sure
these are well labeled (color-coded) and well secured!
- Waterproof Document Bag.
- Backpacks, Heavy Canvas Bags, Sport Bags.
- Net Bags and Hammocks.
- Sparker Lighter for stove and Waterproof Matches.
- Deck Washing Bucket – Rubber or Collapsible Canvas.
- Funnels to fit everywhere you need.
- Paper Towels and Toilet Paper.
- Fishing Gear – Assorted Hooks, Lures, Line & Wire Leader,
Shock Cord, Net or Fish Gaff, and Small Bell. Be licensed!!
- Sharp Knives including 1 large for filleting fish & Filet Board.
- Machete and Folding Shovel.
- Boat Hook(s).
- Shock Cord – in different diameters and lots of it.
- Tie-Down Line, 1/8” or larger – minimum 250-feet.
- Heavy-Duty Gloves – minimum 2 pair.
- Flags – Country Courtesy Flags for each country visited,
Quarantine Flag, and one extra “Home Country Flag” (or bag
of Nylon in assorted colors to make your own flags).
- Assorted small gifts for trade, (e.g. dark glasses, printed Tshirts, any clothing from Levi Strauss.) Bring School
Supplies for village kids.
- Folding Shopping Cart.
- Miner’s Head Lamp, 12V Drop Light and/or Lights in Engine
Room – Find good LED versions to work here too!
- Amp (or Amp Hour) Meter on ship’s main battery bank, plus
Amp Meter for Alternator.
- Hand-Held VHF radio(s).