San Diego, CA
Check also with a Rigging Shop for any special concerns.
- Spares – Blocks, Shackles, Thimbles, Clevis Pins & Cotter Pins/ Rings.
- Spares – Lines for sheets, halyards and/or Wire Rope.
- Spares – Piece of Rigging Wire (long as your longest stay).
- Cable Clamps for every size wire on board.
- Nicopress Tool and assortment of Nicopress Sleeves.
- Cable Cutter (capable to cut largest diameter wire on boat).
- Tape – Rigging Tape, Duct/Gorilla Tape, Chafe Tape, Rescue Tape…
- Rigging Knife with Shackler for each crew member.
- Marlin Spikes and Seizing Wire.
- Bosun’s Chair & Tackle and/or consider a Jumar Ascending Tool.
- Spares – Winch Handles.
- Winch Handle Pockets.
- Downwind Pole(s).
- Mast Steps or Ratlines for spotting coral if going to South Pacific (also highly recommend Polarized Dark Sun Glasses).
- Boom Vang – Preventers.
- Hand-Powered Sewing Machine.